Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Account Manager with a track record for excellent client relationships?
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic and passionate Senior Marketing Account Manager with a minimum of 5 years marketing experience, to help us bring our creative campaigns to life across a range of sectors and disciplines. You’ll be a problem solver, glass half full kind of person with an innovative mindset to help us grow and develop our existing client portfolio.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for being the first point of contact for a range of mid-weight clients, ensuring they get the best possible service, as well as planning work into studio, working with the studio team and managing projects end to end, meeting tight deadlines and maintaining our excellent standard of work.
We’re looking for someone who can forge strong relationships, both internally and externally – experience working within a marketing department, a design and marketing agency or in-house as a marketing manager will be a distinct advantage.
Sowden & Sowden is an award-winning creative and digital agency in Yorkshire with four decades of experience, an established track record and a portfolio of long-standing local, national and international clients. This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark and work in a superb Yorkshire location with a very talented and happy team. Not to mention a competitive earning capacity and benefits…
Why join the Sowdens team…
- UNRIVALLED opportunities to expand your skills and shape your career – at Sowdens there’s no ceiling, we support your professional growth by investing in training and development
- HIGH earning capacity, annual bonuses/pay rises and performance-related perks – we make sure our team are always recognised and rewarded for their efforts
- PERKS and REWARDS – take your birthday on us, monetary monthly rewards for a range of team initiatives…from Sowden’s Socials to Friday treats on the sun deck
- UNIQUE office in a stunning location – come and do your best work in our brand-new, custom-renovated 19th Century coach house, converted and re-designed especially for our wonderful team
- FREE parking and excellent transport links – located just off the M62 and a stone’s throw away from the Humber Bridge, our team don’t waste time in city centre gridlocks and save money on expensive parking
- VIBRANT and friendly team – come as you are, be part of a collective of enthusiastic people who are united by one single mission: to be the best at what they do
- FLEXIBLE and understanding – we’re open to tailored working options to suit both your work-life balance and the business
- FORTY years in the business – we’ve built a trusted reputation as experts in our field, and with a Grade A balance sheet (that’s withstood four recessions!) we provide our team with longevity, security and a robust future they can count on.
You’ll have the following skills…
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships, negotiation and getting the best value for clients
- A commitment to the provision of high-quality customer care is essential, you’ll be service orientated and ready to go the extra mile
- A wide experience of core marketing knowledge for different audiences
- Marketing skills including strategy, campaign planning, copywriting, ideas generation, delivery and reporting
- A track record in delivering digital marketing campaigns including web-based projects will be a distinct advantage
- A collaborative approach is essential; but you’ll be responsible for managing your own workload and reporting at director level
View our work portfolio
Read our latest musings
See what we’ve been up in our blog where you’ll find recent agency news, latest #TeamWins and insights on the culture, beliefs and behaviours of life at Sowdens.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email, CV and any evidence/portfolio to support your application apply now.
Candidates only, please apply direct.