Bring digital marketing campaigns to life across diverse accounts in an agency environment
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven digital marketing executive to support our growing digital team. You’ll be working alongside our Head of Digital to support on a range of campaigns and strategically implement ads across multiple platforms with a key focus on Google PPC and paid-for social media.
The role will be perfect for someone looking to take their career to the next level, helping shape digital storytelling by creating campaigns that truly engage audiences and deliver measurable ROI for our clients. You should have experience in delivering digital marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
Key skills required:
- A track record in setting up, managing and optimising Google Display and Search campaigns
- Experience in setting up, managing and optimising Paid Social campaigns, across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat and YouTube
- Experience in setting up tracking for digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- The ability to set up goals within Google Analytics
- A background in delivering digital marketing campaigns, including web-based projects will be a distinct advantage
- Word Press CMS knowledge will be a distinct advantage
- A collaborative approach is essential; but you’ll be responsible for managing your own workload
Ideally, you’ll have digital marketing experience in a similar role either and you will possess excellent communication and organisational skills. There will be opportunity for training and development as well as the chance to progress.
Sowden + Sowden is an award-winning creative and digital agency in Yorkshire with nearly four decades of experience, an established track record and a portfolio of long-standing local, national and international clients. This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark and work in a superb Yorkshire location with a very talented and happy team. Not to mention a competitive earning capacity and benefits…
- Opportunity to expand your skills and shape your career, we’ll support your professional growth through training and development, at Sowdens there’s no ceiling
- Performance-based bonuses
- Stunning new offices – apply quickly and join us as we move into our custom built home
- Great transport links– located just off the M62 on the Weir in Hessle so you don’t have to waste time in city centre gridlocks whatever location you’re coming from
View our work portfolio
Read our latest musings
See what we’ve been up in our blog where you’ll find recent agency news, latest #TeamWins and insights on the culture, beliefs and behaviours of life at Sowdens.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email and your CV, apply now.Apply now
Do you have:
Google Display and Search Activation Experience
Paid Social Activation Experience
Google Tag Manager Experience
Tracking and Google Analytics Experience
Ability to use Word Press CMS - a distinct advantage