We’re hiring! Be our new Digital Marketing Executive (Full time / Part-time)
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for digital advertising campaigns and a track record for delivering results?
If so, a rewarding career at Sowden & Sowden is waiting for you! We’re an award-winning creative and digital marketing agency in Yorkshire with four decades of experience, an established track record and a portfolio of long-standing local, national and international clients.
Join us and build a successful career for yourself at our bespoke 19th-century coach house office. Located in the leafy suburbs of Hessle, we’re based in one of the most beautiful areas of the UK – close to the coast, rolling countryside, major cities and cultural hot spots.
Role and responsibilities
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Google Search activation
- Google Display activation
- Building audiences and setting up remarketing campaigns
- Paid social activation
- Google ads tracking
- URL parameters tracking
- Paid social tracking
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) set up and updates
- WordPress CMS updates
- Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of cookieless tracking
This role will suit someone who is looking for something special in the next stage of their career development. Working closely with the Digital Account Director and the wider team, you will proactively look for ways to monitor, analyse and continually improve results for our clients.
Why join the Sowdens team…
- UNRIVALLED opportunities to expand your skills and shape your career – at Sowdens there’s no ceiling, we support your professional growth by investing in training and development
- HIGH earning capacity, annual bonuses/pay rises and performance-related perks – we make sure our team are always recognised and rewarded for their efforts
- PERKS and REWARDS – take your birthday on us, monetary monthly rewards for a range of team initiatives… from Sowdens’ Socials to Friday treats on the sun deck
- UNIQUE office in a stunning location – come and do your best work in our brand-new, custom-renovated 19th-century coach house, converted and re-designed especially for our wonderful team
- FREE parking and excellent transport links – located just off the M62 and a stone’s throw away from the Humber Bridge, our team don’t waste time in city centre gridlocks, long commutes and therefore save money on expensive parking and fuel
- VIBRANT and friendly team – come as you are, be part of a collective of enthusiastic people who are united by one single mission: to be the best at what they do
- FLEXIBLE and understanding – we’re open to tailored working options to suit both your work-life balance and the business
- FORTY years in the business – we’ve built a trusted reputation as experts in our field, and with a Grade A balance sheet (that’s withstood four recessions) we provide our team with longevity and job security
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email, CV and any evidence/portfolio to support your application apply now.
Candidates only, please apply direct.
In the meantime, see what life is like at Sowdens.
- View our work portfolio
- Read our latest musings
See what we’ve been up in our blog where you’ll find recent agency news, latest #TeamWins and insights on the culture, beliefs and behaviours of life at Sowdens.
What you’ll get:
Career growth with unrivalled opportunities to expand your skills
Frequent recognition through monetary rewards and perks
Stunning office space converted from 19th Century coach house
Free parking and excellent transport links for a quicker commute
A vibrant and friendly team to help you do your best work
Great work/life balance with flexible options to suit your needs
Work hard, play hard culture with plenty of fun and laughs
The security of working with a successful 40-year old business