Are you an experienced Account Director with a track record for building phenomenal client relationships?
We’re looking for a confident, enthusiastic and passionate Account Director with minimum 10 years’ experience as a senior in a marketing agency (perfect as a progression route from a Senior Account Manager or Client Services Manager). We’re looking for that special person who will help us bring creative marketing campaigns to life across a range of exciting sectors and disciplines.
You’ll be a problem solver, glass half full kind of person with an innovative mindset to help us grow and develop our existing client portfolio. Becoming an integral part of the Senior Management Team you’ll be involved in creating and presenting award winning pitches and in the development of the agency’s strategy.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for a range of top-level clients, ensuring they get the best possible service, managing projects end to end, meeting tight deadlines and maintaining our excellent standard of work.
We’re looking for someone who can forge strong relationships, both internally and externally and someone who possess an entrepreneurial spirt that manifests itself in the ability to plan and deliver multi-discipline marketing campaigns.
This role will suit someone who has gained excellent experience in an agency environment (relevant experience in a marketing role will be considered) who is looking for something special in the next stage of development in their career.
Why East Yorkshire?
Sowden & Sowden is based in Yorkshire with good commuter access to London, the M62 corridor and the North. Average house prices are 42% less than the rest of the UK and 69% cheaper than London – which makes your disposable income go a lot further and your quality of life a lot better.
The agency is based in a bespoke built 19th century coach house in the leafy suburbs of Hessle, close to the Humber Bridge in one of the most beautiful areas of the UK – close to the coast, rolling countryside, major cities and cultural hots spots.
Why join the Sowdens team…
Sowden & Sowden is an award-winning creative and digital agency in Yorkshire with four decades of experience, an established track record and a portfolio of long-standing local, national and international clients.
- UNRIVALLED opportunities to expand your skills and shape your career – at Sowdens there’s no ceiling, we support your professional growth by investing in training and development
- HIGH earning capacity, annual bonuses/pay rises and performance-related perks – we make sure our team are always recognised and rewarded for their efforts
- PERKS and REWARDS – take your birthday on us, monetary monthly rewards for a range of team initiatives…from Sowden’s Socials to Friday treats on the sun deck
- UNIQUE office in a stunning location – come and do your best work in our brand-new, custom-renovated 19th Century coach house, converted and re-designed especially for our wonderful team
- FREE parking and excellent transport links – located just off the M62 and a stone’s throw away from the Humber Bridge, our team don’t waste time in city centre gridlocks, long commutes and therefore save money on expensive parking and fuel
- VIBRANT and friendly team – come as you are, be part of a collective of enthusiastic people who are united by one single mission: to be the best at what they do
- FLEXIBLE and understanding – we’re open to tailored working options to suit both your work-life balance and the business
- FORTY years in the business – we’ve built a trusted reputation as experts in our field, and with a Grade A balance sheet (that’s withstood four recessions) we provide our team with longevity and job security
Ready for your next career challenge? We are. This is a great opportunity for you to make your mark and work in a superb Yorkshire location with a very talented and happy team.
View our work portfolio
Read our latest musings
See what we’ve been up in our blog where you’ll find recent agency news, latest #TeamWins and insights on the culture, beliefs and behaviours of life at Sowdens.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email, CV and any evidence/portfolio to support your application apply now.
Candidates only, please apply direct.Apply now
What you’ll get:
Career growth with unrivalled opportunities to expand your skills
Frequent recognition through monetary rewards and perks
Stunning office space converted from 19th Century coach house
Free parking and excellent transport links for a quicker commute
A vibrant and friendly team to help you do your best work
Great work/life balance with flexible options to suit your needs
Work hard, play hard culture with plenty of fun and laughs
The security of working with a successful 40-year old business